Friday, March 15, 2013

Quick Update

Just an update, currently we are visiting Chicago with family for my mother's wedding next month. Since I'm in charge of the last month of planning....I won't be blogging too much. Maybe an update here or there....a few new photos of course!!!
 
Books I brought to Chicago to read:
 
  • My Bible (of course)
  • Firefly Island by Lisa Wingate
  • The Full Armor of God by Larry Richardson
  • Discerning the Voice of God by Priscilla Shirer (finishing the last section of the book)
Two of the books are books for me to review. So those will go live sometime in the next few weeks.
 
I've also been dabbling in makeup (WOW....big deal for me! I've never been big on makeup...I'm even wearing RED lipstick!). So I'll definitely post photos of that including the products I use.
 
Love to you all!!!
Kris Bush

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback. Your testimony, comment or suggestion could always help the next person. LOVE.

Discovering God through the Arts

  Many of us are aware of classic artwork and cultural arts but rarely do we fully bridge the gap between these disciplines. The author cont...