Saturday, March 24, 2012

Broken



There will be times that you will feel down and out & you will look for someone to lean on. Where do you turn? To people or to God? I've recently learned that first turn to God.

I recently had the experience of feeling so broken that I could no longer hold in how I felt and afterwards it felt like a dam had broke! I had cried tears and then I went to bed and the next morning, I woke up feeling like a new person!
That my friends is the work of God, to take your spirit while it is broken and make you whole again.
You just have to give Him all the pieces.

For me this feeling of wholeness came after I finally let out what I had been holding in. I finally trusted my husband with my deepest feelings. It came when I finally decided to trust God with everything in me. And I PROMISE you I feel so different. I feel whole.
At first I felt broken and in a state of despair. I felt like I had no one and couldn't trust anyone. And then I released to God and released to my spouse.
Now I feel ready to take on the whole world.

The principle I'm trying to convey is to trust God. And to know you can't do everything on your own. Many times people can't help you..Only GOD CAN HELP YOU. That is why its said the impossible is possible with God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback. Your testimony, comment or suggestion could always help the next person. LOVE.

Discovering God through the Arts

  Many of us are aware of classic artwork and cultural arts but rarely do we fully bridge the gap between these disciplines. The author cont...