Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Extreme Couponing

So lately I've been watching extreme couponing on TLC. And I've decided to start couponing & already I've come across coupons that will allow me to walk away with free toothpaste, dental floss, first aid kits, bathroom cleaning products, men's shower gels & that's after only 1 day!

So I plan to do my first haul this weekend. Getting some products for my family & my sister-in-law's family. Hopefully I can get majority of the items for free!

Yay me!

Oh yeah, if you decide to coupon even lightly try smartsource.com & look up coupons in the android market for free apps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback. Your testimony, comment or suggestion could always help the next person. LOVE.

Discovering God through the Arts

  Many of us are aware of classic artwork and cultural arts but rarely do we fully bridge the gap between these disciplines. The author cont...