Friday, August 2, 2013

This Life

So in this life I have made quite a few mistakes and one of them has been to not always be the person God has called me to be. One thing I can say is that I didn't always know who I was in Christ. I had a general knowledge of Christ but never to the point of realizing what he really has done for me.

One thing I have ventured to do is to recommit my writing to Christ. At a time my writing was completely for him and it still is however I want him to completely take over my writing. I want HIM to choose my topics and inspire my writing. I want HIM to pick what I read and what Scripture is used in my writing. 

The book I've been reading lately is All In by Mark Batterson (Due out in store September 24, 2013). This book issues the command to be ALL IN for Christ and to go ALL OUT for Him as well. So I decided to start back writing, starting with blogging daily, then moving on to a new book (the topic has yet to be revealed to me, when it does I'll share).

I pray that all of you enjoy the writing that is to come forth and that all of you please leave your comments and suggestions.

Love and grace to you all
Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback. Your testimony, comment or suggestion could always help the next person. LOVE.

Discovering God through the Arts

  Many of us are aware of classic artwork and cultural arts but rarely do we fully bridge the gap between these disciplines. The author cont...