Monday, June 27, 2016

Toddler Storybook


When I first saw this book on BookLookBlogger, I was immediately drawn to it for my 2 year old. And once I received it in the mail, I knew for sure it would be best for my two year old. The pages are all hard wood-like pages which makes it where she cannot rip the pages out (which she is prone to do because she's so rough and heavy handed). I love that she actually carries it around the house. When I say Gracie, what book do you want to read, this is the book she goes to get. 

The book has a few different stories within it with bright colorful illustrations to capture the interest of small children. It's a bit wordy but thankfully the pictures holds their interest enough to finish a story.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback. Your testimony, comment or suggestion could always help the next person. LOVE.

Discovering God through the Arts

  Many of us are aware of classic artwork and cultural arts but rarely do we fully bridge the gap between these disciplines. The author cont...