Monday, January 6, 2014

Intentionally Focused!

So today is the first day of enrollment for the Intentionally Focused Winter Study on Good Morning Girls.


I am announcing it here because I am going to blogging during the course of the Study and posting the readings here on my blog for those of you who decide to follow along!
I have been doing these studies for over a year now and I love them! I also like that you can include your children in the study (they have free materials for them too) AND they have the free materials available in other languages!

So please visit the website and enroll if you want the free materials delivered directly to your email! Or stay tuned here!

~Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback. Your testimony, comment or suggestion could always help the next person. LOVE.

Discovering God through the Arts

  Many of us are aware of classic artwork and cultural arts but rarely do we fully bridge the gap between these disciplines. The author cont...