Friday, August 30, 2013

Homeschool Mom's Bible NIV

As a homeschool mom's I've always had to carefully plan my days so that I can include time to read my bible and time to study it. And God-forbid I come across a day where I'm completely off schedule (this happens A LOT) and I have to remember to squeeze in time to read and study. Many times I find myself praying through out the day. Many a days that's the only way I can get through the day with the small prayers carrying me through the day.


So as a book reviewer, I saw the opportunity to review The Homeschool Mom's Bible NIV and I jumped for joy! Why? Because not only is it a bible geared specifically towards Homeschool Mommies, it has a year worth of devotionals included in the bible among the scripture. So not only can I get a daily devotional in, that devotional is set among the Word so I almost immediately read the Word around the devotional and reflect on what I read.

The bible is of a nice size, its small enough to throw inside a bag when running out the house yet big enough to not cause you to have to squint. I love the bible however I did take off the jacket, I'm not a big fan of jackets cause they move around a lot unless I tape them down.
I recommend this to the mom on the go or the mom who wants to combine her daily devotional with her bible so that she never forgets one or the other. (Like I have done on occasion.)
{FYI: I received this bible from the publisher, Zondervan, in exchange for my HONEST review.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback. Your testimony, comment or suggestion could always help the next person. LOVE.

Discovering God through the Arts

  Many of us are aware of classic artwork and cultural arts but rarely do we fully bridge the gap between these disciplines. The author cont...