Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Quick Update

Sorry I have not been blogging as much. There has been so much going on, I will share some of it at a later date (when I'm more comfortable). One thing I can tell you is that, Kaylee finished Kindergarten with a 96% and she starts First Grade in August. So we are excited about that. Caleb is starting to add new words to his vocabulary and we have plans to start working with him this fall. {Insert koolaid smile}

I am still reviewing books and will have a new review posting in a couple days.

For the summer break, there won't be much schooling, however Kaylee is reading a few times a week, trying to bump that up to every single day. On top of that we bought a reading workbook, so she can work on reading but also writing. There is a workbook I saw in Target that I want to purchase, its about $10, it has worksheets for all subjects in it. I'd like to use it for the summer months to keep her up to date for when class starts back in August.

Currently, I am taking it one day at time. I had a job working outside of the home however, I'm off until July and I honestly wish I could find something working from home to help out with our family finances but still be able to take care of my own children.

I just finished a study on the book of Titus and I think I will do one on the books of Timothy and maybe Colossians. I also have been going through Divine Design: True Woman 101 an 8 week study on biblical womanhood.

 
{Photo view TimeWarpWife.com <--awesome blog="" every="" font="" i="" post="" read="">

What bible studies have you done or plan on doing this summer??

Love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback. Your testimony, comment or suggestion could always help the next person. LOVE.

Discovering God through the Arts

  Many of us are aware of classic artwork and cultural arts but rarely do we fully bridge the gap between these disciplines. The author cont...