Friday, May 17, 2013

Whew....a little update

Hi Everyone! Sorry its been a little while since I last posted. I've been pretty busy. 

First with college, I am finishing my Bachelor's in Accounting online at Ashford University. The classes have gotten quite difficult and time consuming. On top of that my husband is in his second year at Ashford and I'm helping him with his classes as well.

Second, I recently got a job working outside the home at Krispy Kreme. It's of course not the best job and is down right tiring but it helps out our finances for the time being. 
{Honestly? I wish I could have found a decent paying job working from home but hey a job is a job.} 

So as far as reading and reviews are going. I have quite a few books coming soon. They include Prototype, Honest to God and Victim of Grace.

I hope to get at least 1 or 2 regular posts out sometime within the next month. 

I'm in learning season, so I'm not really heavily sharing. But please do tell me if there's anything you've learned this spring or anything you've learned from this blog. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback. Your testimony, comment or suggestion could always help the next person. LOVE.

Discovering God through the Arts

  Many of us are aware of classic artwork and cultural arts but rarely do we fully bridge the gap between these disciplines. The author cont...