Friday, October 26, 2012

New Dinner Recipe!!!

Chicken Broccoli Alfredo with Homemade Garlic Biscuits!!!

This was a homemade recipe I tried last night and it was amazing! There was not any pasta in it though.

First the garlic biscuit mix. I took 2 1/2 cups of All purpose baking mix (by Baker's corner via Aldi's) and mixed it thoroughly with about 2-3 table spoons of garlic powder. Then mixed it with about a half cup of water. Afterwards I spooned out 5 biscuits onto a cookie sheet. Baked for about 10-15 minutes at 400 degrees

I took 4 boneless chicken breast tenderloins and lightly fried them and seasoned them in the pan. I only coated the pan with light oil (try a PAM spray). I used garlic powder, onion powder, and chicken seasoning.
While the chicken was cooking, I steamed a bag of frozen broccoli in a half cup of water.

Once the chicken was done I poured a jar of Alfredo sauce over it and allowed the Alfredo sauce to soak in the flavor from the chicken and the seasoning in the pan. Next I spooned over the steamed broccoli. Then I allowed it to simmer while the biscuits finished.

I made fudge brownies for dessert. They turned out awesome and we even had some brownies left over for snack today.

I just wanted to share my lil recipe with you all!!! Have a great day!

Remember a happy family is a healthy and full family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback. Your testimony, comment or suggestion could always help the next person. LOVE.

Discovering God through the Arts

  Many of us are aware of classic artwork and cultural arts but rarely do we fully bridge the gap between these disciplines. The author cont...