New Dinner Recipe!!!

Chicken Broccoli Alfredo with Homemade Garlic Biscuits!!!

This was a homemade recipe I tried last night and it was amazing! There was not any pasta in it though.

First the garlic biscuit mix. I took 2 1/2 cups of All purpose baking mix (by Baker's corner via Aldi's) and mixed it thoroughly with about 2-3 table spoons of garlic powder. Then mixed it with about a half cup of water. Afterwards I spooned out 5 biscuits onto a cookie sheet. Baked for about 10-15 minutes at 400 degrees

I took 4 boneless chicken breast tenderloins and lightly fried them and seasoned them in the pan. I only coated the pan with light oil (try a PAM spray). I used garlic powder, onion powder, and chicken seasoning.
While the chicken was cooking, I steamed a bag of frozen broccoli in a half cup of water.

Once the chicken was done I poured a jar of Alfredo sauce over it and allowed the Alfredo sauce to soak in the flavor from the chicken and the seasoning in the pan. Next I spooned over the steamed broccoli. Then I allowed it to simmer while the biscuits finished.

I made fudge brownies for dessert. They turned out awesome and we even had some brownies left over for snack today.

I just wanted to share my lil recipe with you all!!! Have a great day!

Remember a happy family is a healthy and full family!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UltraThin Reference Bible

The Gospel According to Paul

Inductive Bible Study