My fave websites...for schooling!

Okay as a home-school mommy, I have learned to utilize what the public school home-school system provides as well as supplementing with a little extra.

So I have my go-to websites for new worksheets. And yes they are FREE!

http://www.allkidsnetwork.com/worksheets/

Kindergarten Worksheets and Printables | Education.com

Free Phonics Worksheets

Counting & Numbers Worksheets and Printables | Education.com

www.funfonix.com/files/ff_book1.pdf

CurrClick - Curriculum and Classes in a Click!

I also utilize http://www.holyspiritledhomeschooling.net/best-homeschool-articles/    for when organizing help and good home-school reads. I've also come across a few FREE e-books via this website.

I love these websites because I can choose which worksheets I want and download them for free then print when I need them. How cool is that?

I hope you get a chance to use them!

~Kris Bush







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UltraThin Reference Bible

The Gospel According to Paul

Inductive Bible Study