Sunday, October 28, 2012

My fave websites...for schooling!

Okay as a home-school mommy, I have learned to utilize what the public school home-school system provides as well as supplementing with a little extra.

So I have my go-to websites for new worksheets. And yes they are FREE!

http://www.allkidsnetwork.com/worksheets/

Kindergarten Worksheets and Printables | Education.com

Free Phonics Worksheets

Counting & Numbers Worksheets and Printables | Education.com

www.funfonix.com/files/ff_book1.pdf

CurrClick - Curriculum and Classes in a Click!

I also utilize http://www.holyspiritledhomeschooling.net/best-homeschool-articles/    for when organizing help and good home-school reads. I've also come across a few FREE e-books via this website.

I love these websites because I can choose which worksheets I want and download them for free then print when I need them. How cool is that?

I hope you get a chance to use them!

~Kris Bush







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback. Your testimony, comment or suggestion could always help the next person. LOVE.

Discovering God through the Arts

  Many of us are aware of classic artwork and cultural arts but rarely do we fully bridge the gap between these disciplines. The author cont...