Sunday, July 15, 2012

Ideas!

Hi everyone I was thinking of starting to do LIVE video bible study. Some people can't always attend bible study at church. I for one cannot always because one, my pastor has not gotten here yet for us to even start bible study and two my husband works extremely long hours so our car is tied up.

So I decided to start a online bible study one that will edify people and allow for input. I plan to email out study guides to make it easier to follow along. As well as take suggestions for each week's study or even if someone else wants to host the study.

Give me your thoughts and input.
If you prefer to email instead of comment on here. Please do email sheischosen@gmail.com

~The Lord be with you
Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback. Your testimony, comment or suggestion could always help the next person. LOVE.

Discovering God through the Arts

  Many of us are aware of classic artwork and cultural arts but rarely do we fully bridge the gap between these disciplines. The author cont...