Friday, July 1, 2011

WOW....

Well it's been a month and 2 weeks since I last blogged.

Here's the great news: Caleb Edward Bush was born on May 30 2011!
Finally..it felt like I was pregnant for forever!

Well I'm doing great...Caleb is doing fantastic, Kaylee is doing good & my hubby is great. Caleb being his spitting image.

I'm enjoying motherhood even more. And looking forward to us moving so that we are finally stable. And my princess going to actual preschool this fall. I'm extremely excited about that.

Well I know my blogging has been sparingly but so has my writing.
Hopefully once my oldest is in school...I'll start back writing more...blogging and my books.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback. Your testimony, comment or suggestion could always help the next person. LOVE.

Discovering God through the Arts

  Many of us are aware of classic artwork and cultural arts but rarely do we fully bridge the gap between these disciplines. The author cont...