Friday, July 15, 2011

My Life

Nowadays my days consists of being a good wife and mother to my children. One thing I don't understand is how people can down talk one of life's greatest joys. God gave us children to protect love and raise up in Him. My children are already being taught about God at 3 and 6 weeks.
I understand that some females think having children is a bad thing at a young age however I think the absolute opposite because they teach you patience and while you're young you can enjoy them a little more than if you were in your 30s or 40s. My opinion although I could be wrong. I just wish people would not make negative comments about parenthood.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback. Your testimony, comment or suggestion could always help the next person. LOVE.

Discovering God through the Arts

  Many of us are aware of classic artwork and cultural arts but rarely do we fully bridge the gap between these disciplines. The author cont...