Sunday, July 31, 2011

A little romance

Whatever happened to having a little romance in your life.
Seems like I haven't had a romantic encounter in ages. A time to feel sexy and beautiful. Where I actually feel like I matter to my husband. I know on an everyday I matter. However I want an evening alone just the two of us.

But for now its just a desire to have; with a newborn & a 4 year old in the house alone time is beyond rare. Honestly just getting a few moments alone is the best I hope for. Although even though stolen moments could be romantic.. they rarely are. I chalk it up to getting used to our son & coping with little sleep.

Hopefully soon we will get back there.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback. Your testimony, comment or suggestion could always help the next person. LOVE.

Discovering God through the Arts

  Many of us are aware of classic artwork and cultural arts but rarely do we fully bridge the gap between these disciplines. The author cont...