Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Khloè & Lamar

Lately I've been watching Khloè & Lamar and I love their relationship with each other. If you pay attention to it, you see them really enjoy each other. You get to see them resolve their issues without it tainting their marriage in a negative way. And it made me look at my own marriage to see where I could improve.
One thing I noticed is that Khloè knows when to push an issue sand when not to. She also makes sure to be there for Lamar even though she has so much going on in her career as well. I love how supportive she is even to the point of putting everyone else on the back burner for her husband and marriage.
I also like how caring Lamar is and how he takes out time for her.

So when I relate it to my marriage there are some things I can admit I need to improve on. Especially when it comes to when I go to my hubby's football games. Granted I always go however I do think I glam up when I go now so he can look into the stands like wow! (Now mind you my mom just said this to me. Lol.)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback. Your testimony, comment or suggestion could always help the next person. LOVE.

Discovering God through the Arts

  Many of us are aware of classic artwork and cultural arts but rarely do we fully bridge the gap between these disciplines. The author cont...