Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Opportunity

I just read a tweet on twitter that read, "IF YOU CAN'T FIND A JOB, INVENT ONE." It made a lot of sense for someone like me, who has decent qualifications, but is still in need of a job. However the hard part is figuring out a job to "invent" for myself. I would like to do something along the lines of life coaching. I thought of life coaching because I have a gift a seeing the good in everything however I can be brutally honest. And everyone that I give advice to, they listen and take action on it.
So I think I will start into life coaching. First by doing free sessions. Just so people can see how good I am, then after that start charging, a light fee for my services. Similar to Shanel Cooper-Sykes method of life coaching. Even going to far as to maybe hold small classes or seminars on important topics.

Please comment if you are interested or email me at daniellekristin@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback. Your testimony, comment or suggestion could always help the next person. LOVE.

Discovering God through the Arts

  Many of us are aware of classic artwork and cultural arts but rarely do we fully bridge the gap between these disciplines. The author cont...