Monday, January 4, 2010

Prayer

This past weekend I found myself feeling so alone as if there was something missing from my life. And I had to get down on my KNEES and pray. I needed God to intervene and make His presence so well known that I'd never feel alone and I'd never feel empty again. Now here it is 2 days later and I feel so ALIVE. I love the way God answered my prayer. He made his presence known as well as fulfilled me. I have this insatiable urge to read my bible and get closer to his Word. I enjoy my gospel music more now than I ever have. I haven't listened to anything but gospel music since then.

I wanted to share my story with others so that they can know that God is so real. And that anyone can accept Him. You just have to believe and receive. You have to give your heart to Him. You have to be willing to let Him come in and take over. You have to open your heart, your mind, and your soul to God's presence. I prayed this hardest and most purely than I have ever prayed in my life. I asked God to come into my life and guide me so that I am in order with His will. I asked God to mold me into the person He wants me to be. I told God I didn't want to be the person I had been. I want to be a better person with a more compassionate, patient, & understanding heart. I asked God for patience and wisdom.


"And now said the Lord that formed me from the womb to be his servant, to bring Jacob again to him; though Israel be not gathered, yet shall I be glorious in the eyes of the Lord and my God shall be my strength." Isaiah 49:5

"They are created now and not from the beginning, even before the day when thou heard them not let thou should say, Behold I knew them." Isaiah 48:7

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback. Your testimony, comment or suggestion could always help the next person. LOVE.

Discovering God through the Arts

  Many of us are aware of classic artwork and cultural arts but rarely do we fully bridge the gap between these disciplines. The author cont...