Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Life's Little Glitches

Life has it's little glitches. Things we have no control over or so we think.
My life has experienced many of these little glitches. At the moment, I cannot speak on them extensively, however I can say that my marriage has suffered and is now in recovery & restoration mode. Thankfully we have recently joined a new church where we are getting the love & support we need.

One thing I will share with other married couples is to trust God and let your marriage look like Christ, don't worry about this world. Even more than that stay prayed up, because many times the things you think will never happen actually does and if you aren't embedded in God, the hurt & disappointment & anger can take you out.

Thankfully no one is sick anymore! Yipee! We spent nearly the entire winter battling the cold virus, pink eye, ear infections, strep throat, and the flu.

Coming up on the blog is a book review of Spiritually Strong by Kristen Feola. As well as weekly updates on my Facebook bible study group's new 12-week book study: Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World by Joanna Weaver. The study starts on April 20th. You can follow along, just get a copy of the book which has the study guide in the appendix to the book.

I am also on the Launch team for Joanna Weaver's new DVD study for Lazarus Awakening, which I plan to do a group study for when it is released!

Until next time, stay embedded in God. Stay in the Word of God.
-Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback. Your testimony, comment or suggestion could always help the next person. LOVE.

Discovering God through the Arts

  Many of us are aware of classic artwork and cultural arts but rarely do we fully bridge the gap between these disciplines. The author cont...