Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Contentment

Contentment.

Contentment is a topic I rarely post about and one thing I noticed about myself is that I am not content and I am ashamed of myself.
I hate that I am not content. I see some contentment but not overall contentment and because of this, there are times when I complain unnecessarily. There are times when mentally I mull some things over and it shows in my attitude (which can be absolutely horrible). That is another thing I need to get rid of my attitude. 
It is one thing to not like something or to not feel well, it is another things altogether to have a bad attitude on top of that.

So why am I sharing this with you?

Because I am well aware that while I feel like I am probably the only person who goes through this or who has this flaw. I know I am not the only person and so I reach out to the woman or man who may be in this same boat and is ready to jump ship. Cause I am!

I invite those who are in this boat with me, to take the journey to contentment with me. Take the journey to a better you, a better me. Take the journey to a more joy filled existence to the people around you being more joyful because in un-contentment we are good for complaining, for being unpleasant to be around. 

I don't want to complain any more. I want to be a joy to be around ALL the time not just some of the time. I want to have a better marriage and better relationships all around. And this is just the start.

Let's Journey Together!

You are welcome to comment or if you're more comfortable email me!

-Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback. Your testimony, comment or suggestion could always help the next person. LOVE.

Discovering God through the Arts

  Many of us are aware of classic artwork and cultural arts but rarely do we fully bridge the gap between these disciplines. The author cont...