Saturday, October 27, 2012

Turkey burgers & Organizing

Hi everyone!!!!

First I want to tell you all about the turkey burgers we had for dinner last night. Awesome. I hand rolled and flattened them adding onion powder, garlic powder, black pepper, and a little barley leaves. They turned out so juicy and moist. Then we ate them on potato bread buns (I got them at Aldi's)...so much better than regular hamburger buns.

Lately I've been on HolySpiritLedHomeschooling.net and I absolutely love Jamerrill's website. She has so much valuable information especially for families who home-school. She has different downloadable pdfs that you can use to help organize your family and your time. As well as heads up about different freebies. It is through her Facebook page that I became aware of the free books for Amazon Kindle. I've also adopted the planning meals ahead of time routine (I will implement next month). I've gotten the weekly meal pdfs to use for planning as well.

I saw on her website an organizer that she was giving away (its an online organizer for families) and since I cannot afford the organizer, I went in search of one that I could afford and ALA, I found Cozi! Cozi is a FREE organizer that can be used on the computer as well as on your smartphone. You can input task lists, grocery lists, scheduling, and send out mass emails to your family.

http://www.cozi.com/family-calendar.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback. Your testimony, comment or suggestion could always help the next person. LOVE.

Discovering God through the Arts

  Many of us are aware of classic artwork and cultural arts but rarely do we fully bridge the gap between these disciplines. The author cont...