Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Last Night's Dinner

Turkey Meatballs with loaded Mashed Potatoes and Garlic Bread!

-Okay I love meat balls but I wanted to make my own so I decided to experiment.
I mixed ground turkey, Italian bread crumbs, garlic powder, onion powder, ketchup, and a little barley together. Then I rolled them into 14 little balls and baked for 20 minutes at 400 degrees.

SO GOOD. We used a honey bbq sauce for dipping.

The Loaded Mashed Potatoes came from a pouch.(I haven't learned how to make that just yet.)
And I did the garlic bread myself. I took a couple slices of white bread brushed with vegetable oil and sprinkled garlic powder on, baked for 5 minutes at 400. (the last 5 minutes the meatballs were in the oven)

I hope you enjoy!

Kris Bush

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback. Your testimony, comment or suggestion could always help the next person. LOVE.

Discovering God through the Arts

  Many of us are aware of classic artwork and cultural arts but rarely do we fully bridge the gap between these disciplines. The author cont...