Last Night's Dinner

Turkey Meatballs with loaded Mashed Potatoes and Garlic Bread!

-Okay I love meat balls but I wanted to make my own so I decided to experiment.
I mixed ground turkey, Italian bread crumbs, garlic powder, onion powder, ketchup, and a little barley together. Then I rolled them into 14 little balls and baked for 20 minutes at 400 degrees.

SO GOOD. We used a honey bbq sauce for dipping.

The Loaded Mashed Potatoes came from a pouch.(I haven't learned how to make that just yet.)
And I did the garlic bread myself. I took a couple slices of white bread brushed with vegetable oil and sprinkled garlic powder on, baked for 5 minutes at 400. (the last 5 minutes the meatballs were in the oven)

I hope you enjoy!

Kris Bush

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Earth Psalms

Inductive Bible Study

UltraThin Reference Bible