Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Ideas...

Hi I've been thinking today and I came across a website that lets people set us community calls. I am thinking of starting a Live telephone bible study. It can start off as a once a week bible study and then maybe a follow up question day. Say as in the bible study on Tuesday evenings then the questions on Thursday? Give the participants a chance to soak up what was discussed. I'd like to make it where everyone who listens in can participate.

If you can, please do comment on this post to let me know if you would be interested in participating.
I'd greatly appreciate it.

Kris~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback. Your testimony, comment or suggestion could always help the next person. LOVE.

Discovering God through the Arts

  Many of us are aware of classic artwork and cultural arts but rarely do we fully bridge the gap between these disciplines. The author cont...