Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Update.

Wow. It has been such a long time since I have blogged. So much has been going on in my life.
First, we are about 3 1/2 weeks away from my due date (YAY!).
We are currently in the process of moving, thank you God for favor.
As well approaching my one year wedding anniversary in less than 2 weeks on the 27th of this month.

I did pretty good this semester, although I have to retake one class I'm not upset at all. I could barely concentrate on the class. I will retake it this fall with my last 3 classes, then I graduate with my associates of applied sciences in accounting this December. I'm extremely excited by this!!!

I'm also looking forward to this summer with my children, having fun with them and seeing them interact with each other. I get teary eyed every time I think of the fact that my daughter will be 4 this August. Time is definitely flying. And to think I'm starting all over with my son...I'm really enjoying being a mom. And especially since my husband is so supportive.

My husband. A whole year. And we made it, still in love, still happy, and looking forward to many more anniversaries together. He's been so supportive throughout this last year, especially after I got pregnant. I haven't actually worked since September outside of twice a month and the Bears games, which ended in January.
I must say, he's my rock. And I definitely appreciate him

Well, I'll stop rambling for now. Save something for the next update.

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback. Your testimony, comment or suggestion could always help the next person. LOVE.

Discovering God through the Arts

  Many of us are aware of classic artwork and cultural arts but rarely do we fully bridge the gap between these disciplines. The author cont...