Thursday, March 3, 2011

Today was a good day

I must say, I enjoyed the day. From taking my daughter to school to taking a glucose test. I very much enjoyed a lunch date with a girlfriend of mine, that we had fallen out but are now getting our friendship back on track. We both have realized small & petty things are not worthy of ending a real friendship. Because not only do we suffer but our daughters, who are also best friends, suffer with us.

So if you have that one friend or family member you need to get on track with, do it NOW. Before they aren't
here or its too late.

Try this book by Singer/Actor Tyrese:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback. Your testimony, comment or suggestion could always help the next person. LOVE.

Discovering God through the Arts

  Many of us are aware of classic artwork and cultural arts but rarely do we fully bridge the gap between these disciplines. The author cont...