Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Love Is

What is love to you?
Are you so encompassed in it that your eyes still twinkle? I think everyone deserves to be loved. Especially by someone who looks at you as though they adore you & only you. And THEY ACTUALLY DO.

I honestly believe that romantic relationships exist and last because people fall in the first time but then they fall in love all over again. And that keeps the spark in the relationship. That's why people still have the adoration and twinkle eyes because they still have that first falling in love feeling.

Its the simple things. A love note can make your mate fall in love with you all over again. I tend to write my husband love notes about once a week, just so he feels like I'm really thinking of him, that I am in love with him.

Love is being able to fall in love with the same person all over again, each time knowing their flaws & faults and still loving them anyways. It's the being there no matter what for every tear & every smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback. Your testimony, comment or suggestion could always help the next person. LOVE.

Discovering God through the Arts

  Many of us are aware of classic artwork and cultural arts but rarely do we fully bridge the gap between these disciplines. The author cont...