Guest Blogging

I did my first guest blog this week! I am beyond excited! Its for a fellow blogger who I also follow on twitter. She's a teacher. I love her tweets & blog. So when she decided to try it I definitely jumped on the bandwagon! I read my post a few minutes ago and was happy with my guest blogging. I hope she is as pleased and her readers as well, since her blog has a very nice flow of readers.

If any of you would like to check it out, please do so at:
Adivamomsjourney.blogspot.com

It's absolutely fabulous! I hope to one day get to have the audience (diverse & amount of readers) that she does!

Happy Thursday! Stay blessed!

Comments

  1. Of course we were pleased (all smiles). I don't get alot of comments, but your post received a good number of hits per my stats and I look forward to doing it again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your feedback. Your testimony, comment or suggestion could always help the next person. LOVE.

Popular posts from this blog

Earth Psalms

Inductive Bible Study

UltraThin Reference Bible