Saturday, December 12, 2009

Entrepreneurship

I want to start my own company. Yet there are so many different things to choose from. One thing I do know I love is reading & writing. I loved my modeling career but it had to take a back seat to my family. As you can tell I enjoy blogging. I'm trying to figure out my niche & hone in on it. There are so many things & so little time. I've applied to be a marketing event planner. And I got an interview. Let's see how this turns out. Who knows it just may be my niche.

Stay tuned for the results!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback. Your testimony, comment or suggestion could always help the next person. LOVE.

Discovering God through the Arts

  Many of us are aware of classic artwork and cultural arts but rarely do we fully bridge the gap between these disciplines. The author cont...